Thursday, May 03, 2007

Types of Desktop Backgrounds!

Types of Desktop Backgrounds:
1. None – I am too busy and I don’t care. There are more important things in life.
2. Windows Default – too much pain to select something else from the drives
3. Solo snap of self – obsessed with self proclaimed beauty. The time spent in front of the mirror in the morning is not enough to appreciate the sexy figure
4. Family snap – staying away, miss family the most
5. Bunch of friends – parties are the best part of life, and wanna think of them again n again
6. Your Idol say filmstar, cricketer etc etc – dare not talk bad about them to me, else u will be walking back with a broken leg or bruised eye.
7. Boyfriend\Girlfriend – hopelessly in love
8. God – holy … no comments
9. Cartoons/soft toys – child at heart
10. Sayings, phrases, one-liners – smart!!!
11. Office team snap – I love my job and my team is my family
12. Cute kids snap – hmmmmm something is fishy ;)
13. nature snaps – traveler, adventurous, in love with mother nature

i guess the list can go on and on ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home