Saturday, December 23, 2006

"Wait"

Has this ever happened to u guys out there … Has one word managed to define your life…

For now one word defines my life, the worst part is that its called “WAIT”
1) I wait for my bus in the morning
2) I wait for my team to finish their work, so that I can update the status
3) I wait for resolutions to the issues
4) I wait for lunch breaks
5) I wait for coffee breaks
6) I wait for team meetings to get over
7) I wait for an innovative idea to strike me
8) I wait for weekends
After spending this worst week of my life, waiting and waiting and waiting for just anything and everything I hope I have a better weekend!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah.

I wait for motivation. I wait for time. I wait for death. I wait for food. I wait for music. i wait for old age.

but, since i'm living, i'll quickly do a word play
I live for motivation. I live for time. I live for death. I live for food. I live for music. I live for old age.

The second one doesn't sound too bad. does it?

going by this, my one word to define life would be 'live'

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My word is watch

I wait and live everyday
As I keep a watch out
On God knows what?

5:04 PM  
Blogger Vinitha said...

@Vishnu:
Applying ur word play in this situation:
my wait is dependent on others (not always, but most of the times) say for e.g: to finish my work I need to wait for others to finish theirs, due to some dependency
In that case, if I were to replace my wait with live …
Wont I be living to wait?

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm..

you're living for others to complete their work.

this is tricky man. every wordplay comes with an exception! ;P but gimme time. let me think it over.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good insight. Now i look forward to a blog post that says..."the wait is over"! aint it? :-)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home