Friday, November 07, 2008

clear command ..

Is it common that we sit in front of the computer with some 1000 thoughts and ideas to pen down but the moment we type the first word, the brain instead types the clear command for itself and everything goes blank. Any attempt to retrieve the deleted thoughts gets answered with the error that saving history for unexpected crash not enabled.

I think it happens to me a lot of times, at least it happened the whole of last month. I wanted to write about so many things and by the time I got back home from work, opened a notepad all that happened was an explosion. The ideas escaped some place and all I was left with were bits of the words that i wanted to talk about.. Love .. Obama .. Economy .. Environment .. SRK .. etc etc ...

I can’t even join the bits to make something sensible out of them.

I think I should walk around with a book and pen and start scribbling the moment i think of something. My fellow passengers, teammates, friends, family, strangers etc my get scared looking at my sudden gush to get the book out of my bag and my fanatical writings on them. For a few more posts on the blog, the look on their startled faces will make it quite worthwhile :)

Wow.. Just got one thought back, Happy Birthday Shah Rukh (02Nov)!!

3 Comments:

Blogger srikanth said...

You are right...i often blamed it on my bad memory. But now I hope you have jotted down enough topics to keep this space busy in the days to come!

10:57 PM  
Blogger srikanth said...

Hey, I have posted part II of my poem. And I have decided to discontinue my blog after this. It has been after lot of delibration, that this decision has been taken. I found the interest to post my articles waning off late..:(.
You have been a great patron and a great commentator on my posts. U know, I have always looked forward to know your comments. :) Thank you very much.
I look forward to see your articles keep coming.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Vinitha said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. comeon..

u cant do that. dont stop posting. It wont be fair. Neither to u nor to the ppl who read the blog.

Its so refreshing to read a beautiful verse any time of the day.. i think u owe it to the folks out there to get back ur zest and blog.. maybe not blog regularly but atleast the hope that we can see occasional burst of words ..

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home