Thursday, January 15, 2009

"who is the peculiar dresser of all"

Lately my travel time to work has increased and I have picked this habit to look and wonder at people around me. And NOPE, this is not the same thing as some people who always have to poke their unwanted nose in others life, scrutinise them up and down and perform an analysis for future reference.

This is a harmless "one look", just to find the winner to a game I play with self called "who is the peculiar dresser of all":

I have had a few contenders so far:
1. Low waist skin-tight pants in pink, no t-shirt, a black sleeveless jacket, gold chain as belt, golden shoes, gold cap .. and it was a guy..
2. A single piece purple formal frock with parrot-green stripes .. thankfully on a girl.
3. Skin-tight t-shirt with a red-black lady bug picture, red-black lady bug ear rings and finger rings.. and again it was a guy.
4. A black shirt 10 inches below the waist, 5 inch wide silver belt, no pants, silver slippers, black long hair with white fringes .. it was a girl

But in just 2 weeks since the start of this game I think today I already got my winner..

Purple & white blonde hair, purple eye shadow, purple lipstick, pink shirt & pant, 2 inch long nails(yes u read it right, 2" long nails) painted in blood red nail polish, orange stockings, purple shoes (I believe she wanted to match her hair and makeup to the shoes) and finally a red walking stick. She was granny at least 70yrs old.

I had to admire the confidence that she carried with her. She had her head held high as if the world was under her purple shoes and she didn’t give a damn about it.

Way to go Granny!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sleepyface said...

Sounds peculiar indeed. A photo would've captured the peculiarity I guess.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Vinitha said...

sometimes a mental sketch works better....

3:40 PM  
Blogger srikanth said...

i cant believe i am imagining this granny on a friday evening...! :) Do you decide a winner each day?

2:50 AM  
Blogger Vinitha said...

oh my! On a friday night!! hmm....

nope not a winner each day.. i was searching for long but none of the contenders were peculiar enough.. but this granny's attire brought the closure to my search :)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Rafiki said...

where do u live?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Vinitha said...

hey...
i live in Sydney!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home